Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Always a fun time!



I can't believe how my little boy is growing up. We've had a great time this week. Daddy had 6 days off in a row and we got to spend lots of time together and with family and friends. Samuel is getting so big. He is now able and enjoying sitting in his stroller the big boy way; facing out. He also sat in his high chair for the first time and really liked sitting while we ate dinner and he played with his toys. He is now officially in the size 2 diapers and he took a nap the other day without being swaddled. All these things to say that mommy is realizing how fast her baby is changing and growing up. However, every stage he has been in has become my favorite

1 comment:

Heather said...

Joni I am so happy for you guys! I'm glad Samuel's health is doing okay...that's always a scary thing! I do have one complaint, though...what on EARTH are you doing letting your husband dress your son in that hideous outfit? You know which one I'm talking about! I'm deeply saddened. ;)