Monday, September 15, 2008

Rolling Over!


So the big news this week is that Samuel rolled over. He has done it for us three times so far! It was so exciting. I was able to get a glimpse of what it feels like to watch your child do somethingthat makes you feel so proud! It was such a fun event. We tried to get it on video but he was too tired. However I did get a photo just before and after he rolled the second time. He is such a stong little guy! He is also so happy! He is always smiling and squealing with delight. I found out where he is ticklish and it is so fun to make him giggle. It is just so fun to be his mother and I'm a very blessed woman. We are still working on sleeping through the night, but we are going to start cereal soon and maybe that will help.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

YAY Samuel! You're such a big boy! Ella wants me to tell you that she is very impressed. :)