Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thriving!

Thriving!

First of all Sam is continuing to do great after his surgery and thanks again for everyones prayers. It has been a busy week already. Sadly, John had to go out of town for training and left Sunday night and will be back Friday night. We miss him a lot. This is the first time he is away from Sam and he has asked me to Fed Ex him to Florida. I politly refused. Since Daddy was going to be gone Sam and I went to Burns Flat to visit our family. First we stayed with Grandma Robin and had a great time with her. Then we went to Nana's house. Since Sunday Sam has been bombarded with family and friends who all wanted to see how he was doing. It is great to be so loved. He did really well during all of the chaos and being off his normal schedule. He is starting to be less fussy and more happy. Yeah! He liked to charm everyone with his beautiful smile and cute little voice. Today we went to the pediatrician and he weighs 12 lbs 11 oz and was 25 inches long! He is getting so big! They said that he was doing great and was thriving. He got his shots too which was a horrible experience. We are home now and can't wait for Daddy to get home too.

1 comment:

kuliejellogg said...

I am so glad that he continues to do well. I'm sure the family was very happy to have him all to themselves for a few days. How long did it take them to say "Hi" to Samuel's mommy? I've noticed I get a hello only after the family's had a few minutes to spend with Hazel, but that's okay with me!