Monday, January 26, 2009

Play Day with Cousins

Cousins

After all the Christmas celebrations ended, Sam and I were home alone with nothing important to do. No family to visit, no gifts to go shopping for, no daddy home during the day...just back to our normal days. I'm not complaining, cause I love our normal days, but after a month of constant busyness there was an extreme let down. So anyway, after a week, I called my sister-in-law and said...we are coming for a visit. She was thrilled. So we went to Norman for the day and let the kids play. Sam loved it. He hadn't spent much time with older kids yet and he watched their every move. He laughed hysterically at Sheridan, the 4 year old, and you can already tell that he and Jackson have a special bond (they are 10 months apart). Megan and I had a great day talking and watching the kids and we even got some scrap booking done. We plan to do it more often cause it was great for everyone! I think that everyone needs to have some cousins to grow up with and some pictures to prove it, so here they are...

No comments: