Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January Fun

January Fun

Where has January gone. Wasn't Christmas just yesterday? Well...Sam has had another fun month and he is now 8 months old! I can't believe it. Exciting news at 8 months is that he is rolling all over the place and putting himself in the crawling position. He is now able to skoot backwards, dive forward or roll sideways. So he is really moving! I have been seriously thinking about babyproofing the house, but just haven't gotten to it yet. I'm sure Sam will give me some motivation soon. Another exciting event this month is that Sam got his first little toothling. It's only a little bit through the gums on the bottom. I'm guessing that he will probably get a lot of his teeth at the same time...yeah for teething. He hasn't been too cranky though just a little clingy sometimes. I've attached two albums of pictures from this month and the one below has video of some of Sam's new moves. The video was taken a few weeks ago and he is getting better every day, but it is still really cute.
2009_01_20

No comments: