Friday, October 3, 2008

Sam is growing!

Sam is growing!

Samuel turned 4 months old last week! He is growing so much! I got on the scale with and without him and discovered that he weighs close to 17 lbs! He has doubled his birth weight and is just trucking right along those developmental milestones. He rolls over from front to back easily now but hasn't mastered the back to front roll yet. But why would he try when he doesn't even like being on his belly in the first place? He giggles at the slightest tickle and is actually sleeping better at night. He wakes up a few times, but doesn't need to eat anymore, especially now that we started cereal. His first feeding was so exciting! He made a face and then started kicking his legs and flapping his arms like he was so happy. He didn't really get much in his tummy that first time, but he has really improved and he has learned to swallow without pushing his tongue out as much. I just have to say that I think he is such a cute baby. I've decided he has his daddy's eyes and huge eyelashes and mommy's nose, mouth and chins (haha). He's lost most of the hair he was born with and has replaced it with white little fuzz. It is so light that he really still looks completely bald cause it is hard to see. He is just adorable and I don't think I could love him anymore or my heart would explode! Enjoy the pictures and even some videos!

2 comments:

Kira said...

I love the video of giggles...too sweet. Where are you taking your cake decorating classes? Sounds like fun!

kuliejellogg said...

He is growing for sure! What a sweet one - and they get more and more fun with each passing month (up until this point, at least - that's all I know)! Your cakes look great!