Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Beginning Fall.

Beginning Fall

Fall is in the air and it is funny because what I'm so excited about this year is dressing Sam in his cute warm weather clothes. We are ready to transition from baby blue and yellow to orange, red, and brown. Man time is flying!
It's seems that there is always something to be working on as a Mother. For the past week, Samuel and I have been working on sleep. In the past 141 nights Sam has only slept through the night twice. This is probably pretty common for babies but not for me! So I took Sam to the doctor to make sure there was nothing wrong with him and the Doctor said that he looked fine but that it sounded like he had a bad habit (cause he was getting worse and waking up about every 2 hours again). I'll spare the details of how we are working to break this habit, but let me just tell you it isn't for the faint of heart. However, I know that it is best for Sam and for the whole Sherrer family.
On happier notes, Sam is really getting big. He is such a cutie and is a very happy boy. We are enjoying taking walks in the beautiful weather. This next weekend Sam's Cousin Jaide and friend Kristen (both 14) are coming to visit and Sam is so excited to have someone else to play with. He is also excited because I have been whipping up some delicious butternut squash food for him to try soon. He knows that rice cereal is not the best that it gets. Tuesday nights are Sam's fun nights with Daddy while I goes to my cake decorating class. Thanks for keeping up with our happy little boy.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

If my math is correct, that's 139 nights of interrupted sleep for Samuel's momma. YIKES! Good luck breaking those bad habits. I know it's rough, but be strong! It will all be worth it in the end.

Sam's such a cutie. I love the photos!