Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

We were so excited to leave the hospital and take Samuel home. It was a sureal thing to walk into the house with him in my arms and think...He is really OUR baby. We walked through every room of the house and told him about each of them. He really liked his room and his crib. After we showed hiim the house, John and I looked at each other with faces that said, "Now what?" Samuel quickly showed us that we would be busy as new parents and that we would be glad that we let the hospital nursery watch him that last night before we went home. People say that having a baby is hard work, but that statement doesn't really do it justice. It's beyond hard, but also an amazing experience. I've heard it gets easier...I'll keep you posted!

Home Sweet Home!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What do you mean, it's hard? All he does is eat, sleep, and poop. Just kidding. I can only imagine that it is incredibly hard but amazing! He is so cute and I love the picture of him in his crib. What does Max think about the new member of the family???