Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fun at home!

Reality has set in. It is really fun to have Samuel home, but still lots of work. We've had lots of visitors and lots of help and we needed all that we have gotten. Nana stayed with us after we came home for a few days and then Grammy and Papa Joe came to visit for a few days. Shortly after they left, I called my mom (Nana) and asked her to come back. I just needed the extra person in my cheering squad and John didn't mind someone else doing the laundry and cooking and stuff. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful family to come support us during this huge and overwhelming transition. Samuel is such a blessing to us and we are overwhelmed with love for him. Isn't he just the cutest thing!
Fun at home!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love that picture of Samuel and John on the couch!!! Samuel is SO adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it doesn't look too hard, he just sleeps all the time from what I gather from the pictures. :-)

Aubrey said...

Parenting is hard, but oh so rewarding. Joni, you're probably the most natural mother I have ever known, and I know John is an absolutely fantastic daddy. I love reading about and seeing pics of the family Sherrer. Keep it coming!

kuliejellogg said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! I'm glad that you are settling in and have had good help from your family. Katie told me he was a cutie, and she was right!