Thursday, May 6, 2010

Family of 4

At Home

Family Time

Sydney is settling in to our family quite nicely. We are also settling in to her routine pretty good. She is a really good baby and seems a little more relaxed than Samuel was (We shouldn't compare our children, I know, but I have no other referce point). So far I think she is a pretty typical newborn. She eats every 3 hours and sleeps in between with her more awake times in the morning and in the evening. At nightime she is going about 4 hours between feedings usually about 10 pm, 2am, and 5:30am. Yes...I'm tired like all mothers of newborns. There is no sleeping in during the day with Samuel and occasionally I'll catch a nap in the afternoon. But it is worth it. I love my two kids more than I ever thought possible and I have to admit that they are darn cute! Here are some pictures of the first few weeks Sydney was home. I'll try to get more up soon.

No comments: