Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Little Late

Happy Halloween

It's a little late, I know, but I still want to share our Halloween fun this year. Samuel dressed as a little Fireman. It was a simple costume and he loved it. He put on the hat willinglly and wore it most of the time. The night before Halloween we went to Norman and went Trick or Treating with Sam's cousins. Sam didn't really have a clue what was going on but was more than happy to enjoy a sucker while we walked the neighborhood. He looked like such a big boy walking up to the houses and holding out his pumpkin bucket. On Halloween John, Sam and I went to a local pumpkin patch. We took a hay ride, played with pumpkins, climbed a hay bale fort, pet some farm animals, and walked a corn field maze. It was beautiful weather and we had a great morning. Halloween night Sam and I went to the Trunk or Treat event at our church. We walked around, played a few games and got more candy that Sam really can't eat yet. It was really fun to have a toddler this Halloween. He seemed to enjoy himself during all the festivities.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

That is one CUTE little fireman!

Also, I am SO GLAD that you use the word "sucker." Lately I've had multiple people give me LOOKS for saying sucker -- they prefer lollipop. LOLLIPOP?! REALLY?! I feel like such a fool using that word, but I do it anyway. Stupid peer pressure.

Tracy said...

Such adorable pictures!!!! He's such a cutie.