Monday, November 24, 2008

Half a year!

Half a year!

Wow! Time flies when your having fun! Samuel is almost 6 months old! That is half a year! I can't believe it. We are just having so much fun now days. He is sitting up very well now and loves to play with his toys. He reaches out for everything I have and just today tried some cake icing before I could stop him. He is eating like a horse but doesn't like the green vegetables so much. He actually starts gagging when i give them to him. I have to hide them in other foods so he will eat them. It is almost Thanksgiving and we are looking forward to seeing family. We hope you all have a great time with loved ones!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I just saw you guys a couple of weeks ago, but Sam already looks so different I need to see him again! :-) And you and John of course. Hope you have a super Thanksgiving!!!!